View Single Post
Old 12-03-2012   #46
Big Lou
Stop Clowning

Section: DirecTV
Rep Power: 21478 Big Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Jim Rome gives his take . . .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double Barrel View Post
I think he's back on Houston airwaves in January. We have another sports radio station coming, iirc.

Exactly. I do not understand the butthurt for a professional sports entertainer doing his job. It's strange to see so many emotional replies because it rocks the boat. Do folks really think the Texans are perfect in every way? We've got flaws, no doubt about it, and Rome is just being Captain Obvious here.

I'm sure the Texans coaches are looking at these problems and trying to figure out ways to strengthen an obvious weakness. Coaches don't have time to be emotional about it.
Yeh I was a little mad at myself for posting mad, but he just rubs me the wrong way. He is just such a know it all, I know that's his job, but maybe it's just the way he says it. His tone and hyperbole maybe. Just the fact that he calls an 11-1 team pretenders is a little over the top. A 4-1, or 4-0 team sure talk crap about them, but 11-1, that's a quality team.