View Single Post
Old 12-03-2012   #15
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 233666 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Playoff ticket invoices are in!!!!!

Funny story. I wasn't planning on going to the Colts game. My first idea was to give them away to family, or sell them to someone at work for face value. Someone told me to try to sell them on ticketmaster.

Don't really like the idea of selling to strangers. Especially for a game like this. Most likely would be to Colts fans.

Decided I'd put them out there, to see what happens. Posted them for $250 each. Mind you, this is in the Grid Iron (50 yard line).

Somebody bought them. Paid for my play-off tickets.

I'm sorry you're going to have some Colts fans up there in the Grid Iron, but c'mon...... who'd have thunk it?