View Single Post
Old 12-03-2012   #16
GP 
Go Texans!

Rep Power: 50777 GP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Jim Rome gives his take . . .

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMatrix31 View Post
lol Jim Rome. What a jabroni.
It's sad that there are literally hundreds of thousands of his fellow doosh nozzles out there who have made him filthy rich for being a doosh nozzle.

He's that P.O.S. we all knew in high school that always had a smart mouth and certain people thought it was awesome...so he had a cult following. Except now he got to be a celebrity and people think he's super awesome now.

I always tried to listen to his radio show off and on, and could never EVER get into it. I'd turn it off 10 minutes into it. The dead air, the inside jokes, the horrible pacing of his speech. How he got big is a mystery to me. Doosh nozzles made him big, I guess.