View Single Post
Old 12-03-2012   #43
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 195251 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Jim Rome gives his take . . .

Quote:
Originally Posted by GP View Post
The NFC doesn't look nearly as tough as it did at the first of the season. And the AFC looks like it has multiple teams that could win the SB, to me.
That's the main reason I dug up the 5 best team thread. Like you, I think 3 of the top 5 are AFC teams. The Saints aren't who we thought they were. The NFC East isn't, & the NFC North just beat the heck out of each other.

Some people still got the NFC with 3 of the top 5, but most, I think favor the AFC.