View Single Post
Old 12-03-2012   #55
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 218004 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Alex Smith vs. Colin Kaepernick

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajohnson80 View Post
I get what your saying and i agree they need to upgrade Alex Smith, but Harbaugh really botched this situation. I'm not sure they can go back to Alex and expect him to play the same knowing that they are going to replace him asap. So now their superbowl hopes are resting on basically a rookie with no postseason experience when the starting qb who got you to nfc champ almost the superbowl was having his best year ever. It's like hes taking a gamble with money he can't afford to lose.
Well Kap isn't a rookie. He's a second year player. Been sitting on the bench getting acclimated to the NFL.

When you consider that, the story kinda sounds like that thing that happened in New England a little while back. While I'm not sure how well Bledsoe was playing before he got hurt, I imagine he played as well as Alex Smith.