View Single Post
Old 12-03-2012   #6
srrono
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 21340 srrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Routt to tryout for HOU

He reportedly wanted to use the technique he learned in Oakland instead of adapting to the Chiefs' scheme and Schefter says the coaches there "did not like him."

I can see both sides of this I mean look at Asomugha was consider the best corner in the game as a man to man press defender goes to PHI coaches have him play zone and he is garbage. Thats what I love about Phillips he has players play to their strengths not force them in a system. BTW I am not saying Routt is a Asomugha.
srrono is offline   Reply With Quote