View Single Post
Old 12-03-2012   #33
TEXANRED
Texan-American

Rep Power: 87851 TEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Brice McCain broken foot

Quote:
Originally Posted by CloakNNNdagger View Post
For a single screw, one of the possibilities I entertained initially, now immediately comes to mind...........a "Jones Fracture"........a fracture of the 5th (outside) metatarsal. Very common athletic injury.

Here's a very simple video (not bloody) that speaks to the repair, recovery, and "unpredictability" which I spoke of.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x1eoNLRAAWQ
One day I am going to read one of your prognoses and it will read: Eh, I ain't too worried. He's fine.

TEXANRED is offline   Reply With Quote