View Single Post
Old 12-03-2012   #53
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 194858 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Alex Smith vs. Colin Kaepernick

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajohnson80 View Post
Im confused, are you saying with Kaepernick they beat the Giants by 2 tds?
No, the fumble led to a TD so they would have only won by 1 TD.

Of course I'm not saying they would have won with Kaepernick. What I'm saying is, if you believe this is a QB driven league your chances of winning is better when you have a play-maker at QB. Someone that doesn't just take what the defense gives you.

I don't know that Kaepernick is that guy, but I know Alex Smith is not. Tie his hands behind his back & you might get there with a strong running game & a stout defense.

You add a QB to that run game & defense, & you've got the Giants.

Alex Smith, is fools gold. Makes you think you can do it. Gets you close, but in reality you're not close at all. If it weren't that fumble, it would have been a 3 & out, a monster punt return, & a Super Bowl MVP type QB eliminating you anyway.