View Single Post
Old 12-03-2012   #30
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 326894 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Brice McCain broken foot

Quote:
Originally Posted by EllisUnit View Post
I liked what i saw from Harris, he needs to keep his hands off the WRs a little more, but i liked his speed and overall coverage...
If I were a CB this year, I wouldn't know what to think. The refs have been very lenient with the PI all year long. It looks like they are letting them play the game the way it's supposed to be played.

Then out of nowhere there's a phantom call.... nowhere near as egregious as what they've been allowing.

So if I'm a hands on guy & they let me do what I do for 3 qtrs... I mean what's a guy supposed to do?