View Single Post
Old 12-03-2012   #20
hookinreds
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 5748 hookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: They Robbed us of a Ninja Touchdown celebration dance

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajohnson80 View Post
I watched the lions game with some family that came down from up north. They were crushed when that Forsett play happened. I could tell they expected to lose after that.

I love this team instead of getting down and blaming the refs, the defense went and got that ball back for the offense in the redzone. I had faith the whole time that it wouldn't matter in the end.
Were they crushed on the blatant PI that wasn't called on the play before too? Just sucks that their cocky/hotheaded coach blew it for them. That definitly would have come back.
hookinreds is offline   Reply With Quote