View Single Post
Old 12-03-2012   #5
TexanSam
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 28939 TexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Suh points, laughs at concussed tackle

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajohnson80 View Post
Is Suh even a good player anymore?? His first year with 10 sacks was good for a rookie but his last 2 season he hasn't even been top 50 at his position. His job is to get pressure on the qb and stop the run.

Last year he tallied 4 sacks and 26 tackles in 14 games. no ff or int.

This year 5.5 sacks and 21 tackles. no ff or int.

He has been pretty bad for 2 seasons. I guess that's why he tries to take out other players because he can't get the job done.
5.5 sacks isn't bad for a DT. Suh is good, but he's the dirtiest player in the league. I hated to see the Colts beat the Lions on the last play, but after reading about this I'm not too upset about it. Suh is a POS.

Thanks to Premier
TexanSam is offline   Reply With Quote