View Single Post
Old 12-03-2012   #31
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 313912 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Jim Rome gives his take . . .

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEXANRED View Post
Jim Rome is probably still pissed cus his show was dropped in Houston.
I think he's back on Houston airwaves in January. We have another sports radio station coming, iirc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrosion View Post
His reason the Texans are pretenders is all the injuries on the defense.

CB 1 , 3 , 4 out.
OLB 2 out.
ILB 1 , 2 , 3 out.

Thats a lot of injuries for a team to sustain on one side of the ball and still win against elite competition.

Yes , they beat Denver and Chicago on the road .... but at the time they were healthy.

(I hate Rome , think he's a jackass)
Exactly. I do not understand the butthurt for a professional sports entertainer doing his job. It's strange to see so many emotional replies because it rocks the boat. Do folks really think the Texans are perfect in every way? We've got flaws, no doubt about it, and Rome is just being Captain Obvious here.

I'm sure the Texans coaches are looking at these problems and trying to figure out ways to strengthen an obvious weakness. Coaches don't have time to be emotional about it.