View Single Post
Old 12-03-2012   #68
SAMURAITEXAN 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 19322 SAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Bring on New England

Quote:
Originally Posted by 76Texan View Post
You're funny as hell you know that sensei.
I've learned comedy between East and West; I found out that we can surely as helll appreciate both.
Yep, doesn't matter your from East or West. We all are same human being and we appreciate things which are about the same. However, West women tend to have a bigger breast in general in comparison with East women but the rest is like I said about the same Grass Hopper76!

Go Texans!!!
SAMURAITEXAN is offline   Reply With Quote