View Single Post
Old 12-03-2012   #24
TimeKiller
Awaiting Email Confirmation

Location: This giant tree, standing 10,000 ft. high but not reaching the ground. It's roots must hold the sky.
Section: 521/Couch
Rep Power: 0 TimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Defense 12/2/2012

Biggest standout to me was Brandon Harris. I'm not so sure McCain is indeed a better nickel corner. This guy had a bunch of passes defensed in his first real shot. I'm not saying he won't get burned, I'm saying McCain doesn't make that many plays per game. If Harris can keep that up or even improve he's the better man for the job.

Watt is just fantastic.

Ruud is playing way over his head. He's making the impact James was supposed to.
TimeKiller is offline   Reply With Quote