View Single Post
Old 12-03-2012   #4
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 240492 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Jim Rome gives his take . . .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrosion View Post
The fact that they have continued to post W's despite all those injuries does lead me to believe that Rome's opinion is wrong .... tho if they dont get some of these guy's back by playoff time and the quality of opponent improves .... we might be lookin for excuses again.

The Texans beat Denver when they were relatively healthy .... we're a long way from that now.
I think the Ws just tells you how good our coaches are. Across the board. I don't think Rome is necessarily wrong, he calls it like he sees it. Like you said, this is not the same team that beat the Broncos & those aren't the same Broncos we beat. We were the veteran team then. We were the team with continuity & team veterans. Now, it's completely flopped. They're perfecting their schemes & packages they've been installing since September.

We're still trying to figure out who is going to start next 6 days.

We've got time now, to close that gap by the time we have to see them in the play-offs. If we see them in the play-offs and it's going to be a whole new game.