View Single Post
Old 12-03-2012   #49
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 240492 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Alex Smith vs. Colin Kaepernick

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajohnson80 View Post
He was cleared to play game before last and the last game so Harbaugh definitely made a choice. Every game counts when it comes to playoff positioning so I don't get your logic there. Would you say the same if you were a 49er fan? I wouldn't overlook the Seahawks who have one of the best secondary's in the league. They still have to play @ pats @ seahawks and arizona who is no slouch defensively. Kap's due to start throwin some picks against these good secondary's, and he probably will have some more bad games if he plays out the season. I do see Kap's upside and think he has the potential to be the future there, but hes clearly got some developing left to even reach Alex Smith's level.

I wouldn't feel any sense of loyalty if I was in that locker room.
I would have stayed with Alex. But I'm not in the locker room. I don't know if Alex was the leader because he was the QB, like Carr, or if he was the leader.

But watching Kaepernick yesterday, it clicked. That's why he did it, to get that stuff out of the way. To see how he handles it this week, to see if it's going to affect him next week.

You saw Alex Smith last year, what he had to do to get that team to the NFC Championship game. What do you think are the odds that he can do that again?

Other than the Jets & the Cardinals, who is going to be rushing to sign Alex Smith? After just 3 games, I can think of three that would jump on the possibility of acquiring Colin Kaepernick.