View Single Post
Old 12-03-2012   #48
ajohnson80
Veteran

Rep Power: 811 ajohnson80 is a quality contributor and well respectedajohnson80 is a quality contributor and well respectedajohnson80 is a quality contributor and well respectedajohnson80 is a quality contributor and well respectedajohnson80 is a quality contributor and well respectedajohnson80 is a quality contributor and well respectedajohnson80 is a quality contributor and well respectedajohnson80 is a quality contributor and well respectedajohnson80 is a quality contributor and well respectedajohnson80 is a quality contributor and well respectedajohnson80 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Alex Smith vs. Colin Kaepernick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiddler View Post
He didn't have a choice. Alex Smith got a concussion. It took some time before Alex could get healthy, Kaepernick started in the mean time. This was the first time Kaepernick started when Alex was healthy.

As far as the play-off race goes, the Seahawks are their only competition. It's a close race, but it's the Seahawks.
He was cleared to play game before last and the last game so Harbaugh definitely made a choice. Every game counts when it comes to playoff positioning so I don't get your logic there. Would you say the same if you were a 49er fan? I wouldn't overlook the Seahawks who have one of the best secondary's in the league. They still have to play @ pats @ seahawks and arizona who is no slouch defensively. Kap's due to start throwin some picks against these good secondary's, and he probably will have some more bad games if he plays out the season. I do see Kap's upside and think he has the potential to be the future there, but hes clearly got some developing left to even reach Alex Smith's level.

I wouldn't feel any sense of loyalty if I was in that locker room.
ajohnson80 is offline   Reply With Quote