View Single Post
Old 12-03-2012   #62
2012Champs
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 69152 2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Bring on New England

Quote:
Originally Posted by michaelm View Post
If you can't connect the dots on the post count reference, then I can't help you. I'm pretty sure you understand what I'm saying, but are just consciously being obtuse about it.
Whatever, I know what I meant, so your lack of understanding is irrelevant.

I'm just mature enough that I have the ability to read between the lines on this comment. Of course it was a reference to me. Your denial is just more of you choosing to be argumentative.
If you just woke up this morning feeling like you wanted to argue with someone, maybe you (we) should take it to the NSZ. God knows we have enough differences there to keep us busy for a while.

Your overreaction to his opinion, questioning his ability to comment on others opinions is somewhat commical. In your expectation for others to read between the lines it seems you don't have any ability within yourself there could of be some sarcasm in his post. The post he quoted was overly descriptive and I actually found some humor in his response. I'm sure he didn't mean "calm down or I will **** your mother"
2012Champs is offline   Reply With Quote