View Single Post
Old 12-03-2012   #39
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 194239 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Uno Amigo Texan 2013 Mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doppelganger View Post
Rather than move up, I would rather the Texans move out. Rather than moving up, trade picks this year for a round earlier next year. For example, trade their own 3rd rounder this year, for a 2nd next year or trade a 5th this year for a 4th next year. Be like the Pats and acquire high level picks. Then when you need to make moves/a player too good to pass up is there grab him.
I vote no to trading for '14 draft. We have an opportunity now to strengthen areas of weakness with good candidates. In '14 with good draft now, we should be able to go BPA most rounds.