View Single Post
Old 12-03-2012   #38
beerlover
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 45091 beerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Uno Amigo Texan 2013 Mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doppelganger View Post
Rather than move up, I would rather the Texans move out. Rather than moving up, trade picks this year for a round earlier next year. For example, trade their own 3rd rounder this year, for a 2nd next year or trade a 5th this year for a 4th next year. Be like the Pats and acquire high level picks. Then when you need to make moves/a player too good to pass up is there grab him.
Hey, that would work too. Either way it's a win win for Texans just that I would like to stay on top after taking so long to get the top if one or two players seal the deal then why not? Patriots made majority of Super Bowls early on in their cycle. Don't have the year in front of me last year they won Super Bowl but think it's been a few years? In the meantime strategy of trading back for more picks hasn't really paid off for them. Except maybe for last draft when they cashed in their chips & actually used them to improve defense.

2012 Draft was Mercilus
beerlover is offline   Reply With Quote