View Single Post
Old 12-03-2012   #54
michaelm
vox nihili

Section: 648
Rep Power: 107589 michaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Bring on New England

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2012Champs View Post
If its not about post count then don't bring it up. Also your reaction was childish or immature asking who the f are you to someone who said "calm it down" I didn't call you a teenager though. Do I feel better about myself? These post really have no impact on how I feel
If you can't connect the dots on the post count reference, then I can't help you. I'm pretty sure you understand what I'm saying, but are just consciously being obtuse about it.
Whatever, I know what I meant, so your lack of understanding is irrelevant.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2012Champs View Post
pretty sad gif considering neither are black and Id also so its not very relevant since I dont curse at people like teenager here or talk about post count for credibility
I'm just mature enough that I have the ability to read between the lines on this comment. Of course it was a reference to me. Your denial is just more of you choosing to be argumentative.
If you just woke up this morning feeling like you wanted to argue with someone, maybe you (we) should take it to the NSZ. God knows we have enough differences there to keep us busy for a while.
michaelm is offline   Reply With Quote