View Single Post
Old 12-03-2012   #51
2012Champs
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 69152 2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Bring on New England

Quote:
Originally Posted by michaelm View Post
It's not about post count at all, but it is about credibility. The post count reference is clearly a way of telling him that he should probably familiarize himself with Texans Talk and it's members before he comes in here telling people how they should act.

The guy popped in, made a flippant remark about a long time member that is completely irrelevant to the thread topic, and I didn't like so I called him out.

Does it make you feel better about yourself, defending the weak, and calling me a teenager?

Gosh, I used a sentence with four **** in it... give me a break, where do you live, Disney Land?

If its not about post count then don't bring it up. Also your reaction was childish or immature asking who the f are you to someone who said "calm it down" I didn't call you a teenager though. Do I feel better about myself? These post really have no impact on how I feel
2012Champs is offline   Reply With Quote