View Single Post
Old 12-03-2012   #47
michaelm
vox nihili

Section: 648
Rep Power: 85708 michaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Bring on New England

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2012Champs View Post
pretty sad gif considering neither are black and Id also so its not very relevant since I dont curse at people like teenager here or talk about post count for credibility
It's not about post count at all, but it is about credibility. The post count reference is clearly a way of telling him that he should probably familiarize himself with Texans Talk and it's members before he comes in here telling people how they should act.

The guy popped in, made a flippant remark about a long time member that is completely irrelevant to the thread topic, and I didn't like so I called him out.

Does it make you feel better about yourself, defending the weak, and calling me a teenager?

Gosh, I used a sentence with four **** in it... give me a break, where do you live, Disney Land?
michaelm is offline   Reply With Quote