View Single Post
Old 12-03-2012   #13
deucetx
All Pro

Rep Power: 28119 deucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Defense 12/2/2012

Nothing stood out to me. Carmichael had some issues but after a bit I noticed his coverage tighten. First time out there with some real playing time so I didn't think much on it. Same goes for Harris who I think was even more tight on his receivers. A little aggressive but as a former corner who had the same issue, I like it.

Only thing that I may have find tiresome is our over reliance on man to man coverage. Brady generally eats that alive unless you get in his face constantly. Then again Wade could be holding back because just imagine if you study film on the Texans and you see man, man, man almost week after week. Think how different things would be for someone who suddenly tried to read our coverage and finds we're in zone.

Or I could be reaching, heh. Wade likes the blitz after all or feels the need to so our pass rush can stay relevant. Great push by our resident ninja though yesterday. Watt was...well...Watt. Dobbins was all over the place and even Rudd looked pretty good.
deucetx is offline   Reply With Quote