View Single Post
Old 12-03-2012   #10
deucetx
All Pro

Rep Power: 31941 deucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Brice McCain broken foot

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexanSam View Post
Well damn. That blows big time. Who replaces him? Move Quin back to corner and resign Troy Nolan?
Not a bad option. I would guess it depends on Jonathan Joseph's status and maybe Ball too. The good thing about the secondary is the flexibility because you have essentially two corners at safety. If Joseph is back then Quin or Manning could play the slot. It was Manning's speciality with the Bears before the final move to safety.

I would suspect though that Harris would get the nickle duties as he didn't look bad last game. Heh, in fact, he had the highest coverage rating on PFF for our secondary players last game surprisingly enough. But your suggestion would work as Demps could start and Nolan take over Demps previous duties while Quin held opposite of KJ. Really like the flexibility but I think Harris may be able to handle slot.

Then again...that is Wes Welker so that would be a heck of a step up for Harris. They do say it's best to just leap in the pool rather than dipping your toe in.
deucetx is offline   Reply With Quote