View Single Post
Old 12-03-2012   #15
disaacks3
Site Contributor

Section: 116 - Row M
Rep Power: 78404 disaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Buck you, Fud!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hookem Horns View Post
Honestly, what was really satisfying the most to me was in the closing minute or 2 of the game. Most Titans fans had left and the remaining fans were Texans fans doing the Houston Texans chant. I can't tell you how cool it was to be sitting there hearing that chant going through Bud's stadium. It was the ultimate screw you to Bud Adams and a great "what goes around comes around" moment. I can only hope he stuck around long enough to see that though I doubt it.
A few were commenting on FB about it. I heard it loud and clear on the broadcast!