View Single Post
Old 12-03-2012   #14
EllisUnit
Serving Koolaid

Section: 2" from the TV, Screaming.
Rep Power: 126475 EllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Buck you, Fud!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hookem Horns View Post
Not many. I know of 1 that I saw there and met another one before the game. Most everyone else I met there had flown in from Houston. One person told me that his entire flight was full of Texans fans already dressed up for the game.
Now that we are winning a lot I can see why more fans are traveling. Back in the day not many people wanted to go to witness a loss.