View Single Post
Old 12-03-2012   #70
Doppelganger
None

Rep Power: 38282 Doppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Chances the Texans get the #1 seed

Htown has played a tough schedule.

If the playoffs started today, the Texans have wins over the #2 seed (Baltimore) and the #4 seed (Denver). They have two games against the current #5 (Indianapolis). If they can win one of the Indy games and manage to get a win over New England, they would have beaten almost every team they may face in the playoffs.

That said, I think Htown loses the New England game and beats Indy(home) and Minnesota on the road. They would enter Lucas Oil with a record of 13-2. The big game would then become the SF-NE game. If SF can win, they even if they Texans finish 13-3(i.e. 2-2 over the last 4), they are the #1 seed. if NE wins, the Texans would need to beat Indy in that last game or hope Miami can come up with an upset.

I think there is a very good chance the Texans end up with the #1 or #2 seed, which I think a lot of us would have been happy with at the beginning of the year.

Sig made by False Start in 2010.

Adopt a Texan 2011-Present: Duyen.
Doppelganger is offline   Reply With Quote