View Single Post
Old 12-03-2012   #76
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 83970 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans Secondary = Hot Garbage

Quote:
Originally Posted by dream_team View Post
I finally got to watch the game and I have no idea what started this thread!? Considering the circumstances, I thought the secondary played well.

Brandon & Roc have been on the inactive list majority of the season, and last night they were thrown into the fire... it was obvious those two guys were picked on the whole game. KJ (except for the one TD play) basically shut down Britt the whole game.

Not to mention, we're missing 3 of our starting LBers. I could also tell, in the 4th, when the Tits were going no-huddle, the DL was gassed and the pass rush wasn't as good as the rest of the game.

To me, it was very encouraging to see those guys get some minutes. But at the same time, we need everyone to come back soon!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr teX View Post
Seriously?

We were down to our 5 & 6th cb's having to play significant time due to injuries, what did what did you expect?

Considering the circumstances, I think they were pretty damn good. & at the end of the day, it was our original starting #2 cb & #2 FS that were burned for Tenn's only score. Hell, i don't even think Carmicheal or Harris have been active in 2 years of being on this team.

Some teams don't even have starters that play as well as those guys played yesterday....ask Tennessee.
I think Locker threw for something like 226 yards in the last 4 drives, starting with some 3:30 left in the third. The game was no longer in doubt. Our offense didn't help the matter. We were playing a lot of scrubs out there. The Titans players couldn't afford to slack off; some of them have their job on the line, too
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote