View Single Post
Old 12-03-2012   #66
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 195251 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Chances the Texans get the #1 seed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Norg View Post
but what im saying is the goal is to be able to lose our last 3 games or most likely 2 games and not fall to the number 2 spot

no matter what denver or pats do

guyz if we keep winning yall know the texans will not care has much about the

vs Minny
@ colts

games .....
but I think we're all saying the same thing. Keep winning.

The only thing I would add, is that it isn't the end of the world.... far from it, if we don't beat New England.

The Texans want to go 1-0 & if they do that next week we clinch a bye if Tennessee also beats Indy. Then we play Indy at home. If they go 1-0 that week we clench HFA (I think) at 13-1 with two games to play.

At that point the most important thing is not to get anyone hurt especially our key players.

It is still important to win games. I doubt Kubiak & Wade are going to stop trying to win games. They're just going to try to do it with other players.

Can our reserves beat a Vikings team fighting for their play-off lives? Probably not. But if our starters spot us a couple of scores, it'll be a game.

Can our reserves beat a Colts team fighting for their play-off lives? Maybe. But it's going to be a game.