View Single Post
Old 12-03-2012   #76
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 194858 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Texans Secondary = Hot Garbage

Quote:
Originally Posted by dream_team View Post
...I have no idea what started this thread!? Considering the circumstances, I thought the secondary played well.

Brandon & Roc have been on the inactive list majority of the season, and last night they were thrown into the fire...
That's the thing right there. Some people have no clue. They think Dione Sanders was born intercepting passes, that either you got it or you don't.

Those same people expect their favorite college players to come into the league & shock the world right off the bat. Those players don't play on our team, so they watch us, & catch highlights of said favorite player.

Yeah, Patrick Willis was a beast from day one. So was Demeco, so was Cush. But they are exceptions to the rule. Even Watt wasn't the guy we see today until later into his rookie year.

I can't think of a corner to enter the league in the last 5 years or so to live up to his draft hype. But these guys, Harris & Roc, who haven't played any extended football for a year, are supposed to come in & be shutdown corners yesterday.

Not very realistic if you ask me.