View Single Post
Old 12-03-2012   #40
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 150172 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Bring on New England

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mailman View Post
I am gobsmacked by all the talk lately about the Patriots being the most dominant team in the NFL and how tough they are to beat.

WRONG.
I'm not gobsmacked, at least I don't think I am, but I think I understand what you are saying.

The Patriots remind me of the Bears. Their big thing was being on the plus side in the turnover battle. The Bears defense (defence??) was known to create turnovers, give their offense the short field & occasionally put points on the board. At that time, the Bears defense scored more than they gave up.

That's really the only thing the Pats got over us, considering their injuries on offense.

What people didn't recognize, is that we're pretty good at forcing turnovers on the defensive side of the ball as well. And offensively, we don't give it up.

That's going to be tested against the Pats. Without Gronk I don't think they have enough offense. Without turnovers, I honestly don't think it's going to be close.

That's saying an awful lot. Writing checks that Wade's gotta cash. But that's the way I see it.