View Single Post
Old 12-03-2012   #6
TexanSam
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 29758 TexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Buck you, Fud!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hookem Horns View Post
I was at the game and Nashville was taken over by Texans fans. Saturday night the main strip was full of Texans fans everywhere. It's crazy how many fans are traveling now. I remember going there back in 2004 and there were only a handful of us.

Honestly, what was really satisfying the most to me was in the closing minute or 2 of the game. Most Titans fans had left and the remaining fans were Texans fans doing the Houston Texans chant. I can't tell you how cool it was to be sitting there hearing that chant going through Bud's stadium. It was the ultimate screw you to Bud Adams and a great "what goes around comes around" moment. I can only hope he stuck around long enough to see that though I doubt it.

Had a great time and very thankful to my hosts.
That's awesome. I hope he sticks around long enough to see the Texans win their first Super Bowl!

Thanks to Premier
TexanSam is offline   Reply With Quote