View Single Post
Old 12-03-2012   #4
Trail.Blazr
All Pro

Rep Power: 19086 Trail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Defense 12/2/2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiddler View Post

I can't wait till we get our starters back.

What do you think?
This pretty much sums it up for me. Injuries take an element of greatness out of Wade's playbook/scheme. Every single one. You say you can't wait. I say I hope and pray we will. But, it's the end of the season, and if we can get some luck on the injury front, we should feel good about our bench getting a ton of reps, if we can roll into the post season with most of our starters back, healthy and effective.