View Single Post
Old 12-03-2012   #73
dream_team
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 23265 dream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans Secondary = Hot Garbage

I finally got to watch the game and I have no idea what started this thread!? Considering the circumstances, I thought the secondary played well.

Brandon & Roc have been on the inactive list majority of the season, and last night they were thrown into the fire... it was obvious those two guys were picked on the whole game. KJ (except for the one TD play) basically shut down Britt the whole game.

Not to mention, we're missing 3 of our starting LBers. I could also tell, in the 4th, when the Tits were going no-huddle, the DL was gassed and the pass rush wasn't as good as the rest of the game.

To me, it was very encouraging to see those guys get some minutes. But at the same time, we need everyone to come back soon!
dream_team is offline   Reply With Quote