View Single Post
Old 12-03-2012   #55
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 211500 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: 2012 Playoff Picture

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exascor View Post
Well...if we win @ NE and the Titans beat the Colts, The Texans are 12-1 & the Colts are 8-5. The Ravens & Broncos play each other so both can't win out and The Texans own the tiebreakers.

In that scenario:
Pats best finish 12-4
Texans worst finish 12-4
Ravens best finish either 13-3 or 12-4 - pending game vs Broncos
Broncos best finish either 13-3 or 12-4 - pending game vs Ravens
Colts best finish is 11-5

Edited: Texans would hold the tiebreaker over ALL the division winners and would clinch the division so they get the bye. They would still need another win or another loss by the winner of the Ravens/Broncos game to get HFA.
Ok, thanks for being patient with me guys. I just wasn't putting it all together. Only one of the Broncos or Ravens can finish with a better record & we hold the tie breaker over the others, making us at worse the #2 seed. That's what I wasn't getting.

The Titans win over the Colts gives them 5 losses & the most we could have (if we beat the Pats) is 4.

Got it.

Thanks again.