View Single Post
Old 12-03-2012   #69
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 83970 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans Secondary = Hot Garbage

Quote:
Originally Posted by beerlover View Post
I thought both Harris & Roc played well given it was really their first significant minutes in the NFL. Both only second year players. Roc was put on IR as a rookie during camp so never even got any reps as a rookie. Harris was pretty tight in coverage, forced some small windows & contested jump balls. Only thing about him are these phantom penalties he seems to draw. Carmichael improved as game wore on when as his legs got under him. Really fierce tackler, like that strong lower body driving through his man. I would love to see how he tests out by strength & conditioning coach, pound per pound looks very strong
Agree!

I went back and rewatch the game a couple of time.

I like what I saw.
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote