View Single Post
Old 12-03-2012   #39
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 198627 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: New Mock 11/30/12

I do like Jordan but he has not ended the regular season as I hoped. If I were to go OLB in first, probably be Ansah. Mario Williams received disdain from fans for playing like Barwin has this season. In Wade's system, not the one we see cobbled together due to injuries, the OLB disrupts the QB. The only way I want Barwin back is with a small bonus, first two years no more than $2-3m each cap hit. Mercilus has 5 sacks and two fumbles in miminal playing time. He will gain confidence as he finishes out the season and playoffs & be an excellent starter '13. I am content with a Reed/Mercilus starting tandem and a later OLB pick. I will be posting some thoughts later today in a mock thread.