View Single Post
Old 12-03-2012   #24
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 194858 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Bring on New England

Quote:
Originally Posted by gwallaia View Post
Good points made by everyone. For the Texans to have a chance in this game we are going to need Foster, Forsett and Tate to bring it. Rotate this guys out and keep them fresh as long as possible. Keep Brady on the sidelines as much as possible.

I would even like to see Foster and Tate lined up in the backfield in a split formation. That would be a nice wrinkle.
Now for a reason we won't win.

Gary Kubiak.

If Gary Kubiak thinks this is an important game, a must win he's not going to rotate those guys like he should. He's going to stick with Foster. You'd think that should be a good plan. You'd think that ought to get us a win. & it might. But I think there is so much variety in the way those three guys run, that it helps us to mix it up. Foster & Tate at the least. But Forsett should also be part of the plan. Gary should go into the game thinking we're going to run it 45 times & split the carries accordingly.

Now, I know it's not a must win. You know it's not a must win. But we don't know what Kubiak thinks.