View Single Post
Old 12-03-2012   #2
2012Champs
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 69152 2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: McNabb on Playbook

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texanmike02 View Post
Why in the hell can't he get JJ Watt's name right? "JJ Watts is a beast". JJ Watt's what? His left arm? His shoes? His dog? It just pisses me off. If you don't know the best defense in the league's name then why would I believe anything you say? And its not one time, it is every time.

Mike

A former NFL player with poor use of the English language? Here is my shocked face. Id chalk this up more along the lines of fixen to, axe a question etc either way Im not sure its something to get pissed off about
2012Champs is offline   Reply With Quote