View Single Post
Old 12-03-2012   #57
IDEXAN
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 41142 IDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Chances the Texans get the #1 seed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorn View Post
My prediction:

New England has Houston, San Fran, @ Jacksonville, Miami. They win out and go 13-3.

Denver has @ Oakland, @ Baltimore, Cleveland Kansas City. They lose at Baltimore and go 12-4.

Baltimore has @ Washington, Denver, New York Giants, @ Cincincinti. They should win out and be 13-3.

Houston loses @ New England then wins out going 14-2 and gets home field advantage.
Anybody who is comparing this years Colts to the 2011 version (before Luck), isn't paying attention. The last 2 weeks Luck has played like a young John Elway. I don't see us winning in Reliant in our first meeting and then going up to Indy just 2 weeks later and winning again. I don't think it's gonna happen. So in that scenario we are not the top seed, NE will be.
IDEXAN is offline   Reply With Quote