Thread: CFL
View Single Post
Old 12-03-2012   #12
htownfan32
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 112833 htownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Cfl

Beckwith? Goodness, that's far away. I don't remember anything past Kanata in that direction lol.
Edit: I believe that's the route we took to drive to Toronto. Queensway to 7 all the way to Peterborough and then other smaller roads to get into Toronto proper.

Yes, I did hear about all the court challenges being done with. So... how exactly will they field a team? Bunch of draft picks and free agents?
htownfan32 is offline   Reply With Quote