View Single Post
Old 12-03-2012   #13
Texn4life
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 30852 Texn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Bring on New England

I honestly feel pretty good about this game for some reason. The Patriots haven't played a good offense in a long time. People have been talking about how well their defense has been performing, but the truth is they've just been benefactor of turnovers. The Colts offense moved the ball on the, but shot themselves in the foot.

If we can jump out to an early lead I like our chances. Stopping Hernandez is going to be tough though. That's the one matchup that is gonna give us fits. Something tells me the Texans were probably game planning some this week for the Pats in advance. I think we'll come out ready to play.
Texn4life is offline   Reply With Quote