View Single Post
Old 12-02-2012   #11
drs23 
Veteran

Section: No more VIP suite so back to the recliner
Rep Power: 76577 drs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Bring on New England

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hervoyel View Post
It's an interesting matchup. We're beat up defensively, they've got some key pieces out on their offense. We're 1-2 all-time against the Patriots for whatever that's worth. We lost to them back in the Capers era in OT the year they beat the Panthers in the Super Bowl here and Kubiak has gone 1-1 against them. We won here, they won there.

I've been looking at this date for weeks and thinking about playing the Patriots in New England. They're good but so are we. We get a lot of crap about not playing anybody but the Patriots feed on their division of crappy opponents just like every division leader. They talk a lot about how they're rolling so many points up on other teams but their recent win streak is against the Jets, Rams, Bills, Colts, Jets, and Dolphins.

I'm not going to say we will necessarily win this. I will say that we without any doubt can win this.
A good, rational post. I can buy into that.

I think we can win as well. I think we can beat any team on any day on any field.

As far as the Pats on Monday night prime time I hope we don't get smoked. If the team that played today shows up (our defense flying around like crazy) and we can track 4 quarters of Texan offense we can win.

Go Texans!

Many thanks to sig Guru FS!

Sent from my keyboard using short, fat fingers.
drs23 is offline   Reply With Quote