View Single Post
Old 12-02-2012   #55
Perki-Perk
DieHard Texan!

Section: Wolfies, Table 16
Rep Power: 4782 Perki-Perk is a quality contributor and well respectedPerki-Perk is a quality contributor and well respectedPerki-Perk is a quality contributor and well respectedPerki-Perk is a quality contributor and well respectedPerki-Perk is a quality contributor and well respectedPerki-Perk is a quality contributor and well respectedPerki-Perk is a quality contributor and well respectedPerki-Perk is a quality contributor and well respectedPerki-Perk is a quality contributor and well respectedPerki-Perk is a quality contributor and well respectedPerki-Perk is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: MNF Pats VS Texans. Lets Predict ;)

There are a couple of you I really feel like negative repping and it seems you don't understand football...unless many of you are going for reverse jinx, this is extremely sad. Look at the Pats last six opponents. The Bills gave them problems in Foxborough. Yeah, we've had a rough spot that we're coming out of, but the Pats defense has been suspect to terrible all year. If the Texans get less than 20, it will be because the pats never got the ball and we ran extremely effectively on them. There is NO chance in hell their defense is holding this offense to less than 30. Not a snowball's chance in hell.

Additionally, watching their line against Miami today, we should be able to get a ton of pressure on Brady. As long as our DB's just man their post for 3-5 seconds, we should be able to get some good stops. Even when we've been sloppy, we've still pulled it together when it counts, with the exception of the Packers. There are whole other reasons behind that which I won't go into.

Get the sand out of your undergarments and fan the hell up!

Texans 37
Patsies 24