View Single Post
Old 12-02-2012   #33
Texecutioner
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 133852 Texecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans Secondary = Hot Garbage

I wouldn't call our secondary garbage at all. If Joseph could get fully healthy, I think he shows more consistency. He still is a great player to me. I'm very happy with the improvement of Kareem Jackson and really like the direction he has been heading in. LIke someone said before, our defense makes a lot of big key stops when it really needs to. That's a great attribute. Manning and Quin are doing a pretty good job back there. It was just these last two games before today where the defense gave up a ton of points. I think that our defense should be fine come playoff time assuming that we don't get any major injuries.
Texecutioner is offline   Reply With Quote