View Single Post
Old 12-02-2012   #9
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 326894 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Bring on New England

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hervoyel View Post
It's an interesting matchup. We're beat up defensively, they've got some key pieces out on their offense.
We learned last year, no one is going to cry for us & our injuries. That's not going to change this year. I'm sure there is someone, somewhere marginalizing our 11-1 record right now & they'll marginalize our victory if we manage to defeat the Patriots next week.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hervoyel View Post

I've been looking at this date for weeks and thinking about playing the Patriots in New England. They're good but so are we. We get a lot of crap about not playing anybody....
I think we're definitely going to learn something about our boys next Monday. So will the Patriots, so will the NFL.

I expect a fight to the end. Nothing less.