Thread: t hollings
View Single Post
Old 08-15-2004   #12
Marcus
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 95473 Marcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: t hollings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiddy
Tiki Barber, Ahman Green, and Travis Henry all have fumbling problems, although Henry cleaned his up last year. The first fumble was helmet to ball, what was he suppose to do??? The second one was with Banks at QB, so Hollings had to adjust to a different QB handing him the ball. And the one he lost in the redzone, he had just sat on the bench for 2 full quarters and his mind wasnt in the game.
You're making excuses for Hollings' fumbling. From what what I have learned about Capers, he doesn't want to listen to them. You've got to hang onto the ball . . period!

And as far as Tiki Barber, Ahman Green, and Travis Henry are concerned, I would wage that if you asked DC if he would want any of those three on his football team, you'd be disappointed in his answer. Coughing up the rock is that big of a pet peeve of his.

And yes, Hollings does remind me of Tiki Barber, and I don't mean that as a compliment.
Marcus is offline   Reply With Quote