Thread: Playoffs!!
View Single Post
Old 12-02-2012   #12
TexansBull
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 14250 TexansBull is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBull is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBull is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBull is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBull is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBull is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBull is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBull is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBull is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBull is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBull is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by LikeMike View Post
Its funny how fast some people get used to winning... Remember last year when we clinched? Meeting the team at the airport, jumping and dancing around in front of the TV?

I know it's not as big as last year - since we've been there now. But I still thought clinching the playoffs for the second time and in such a dominating fashion deserves its own thread.
I was there at the stadium. Didn't here AJ speak because the speakers sucked bit it was cool when Jacoby came into the crowd. One of his shining moments.

I wasn't trying to make fun of your thread but add a little humor. My apologies.

Sent from my RM-820_nam_att_100 using Board Express
TexansBull is offline   Reply With Quote