View Single Post
Old 12-02-2012   #3
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 150820 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Every year we pickup somebody off the street who makes a difference

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hervoyel View Post
This year I think it's Ruud. The guy looks good out there. He looks like he's still got something left in the tank and Wade seems to know how to use him. I think it's either him or Ryan Harris.

But Ruud is like the guy who steps in at the exact perfect moment.
Off the street meaning we picked them up after the year started? Unemployed?

If so, yeah that's Rudd. If we're talking bout FA..... Rick Smith's been working overtime.

I think Harris would be a FA guy. Got him before the season started right?

Alan Ball. Dude's been a beast on ST & he's made some plays on defense.

Forsett. I mean we're all worried about Ben Tate. But that's about Ben being healthy & being ready. I don't think anyone has been like, "we're going to lose with out Ben Tate." Forsett is getting it done while spelling Foster.